Getting Started with MPDX Mobile
Getting Started Quick Links
- Initial Login
- Fingerprint Recognition
- Setup Unlock Code
- MPDX Mobile Settings
- Switch Accounts
- Task Notifications
- Log Off
Downloading and Setting Up MPDX Mobile
- First Option: Go the Apple App Store and search for MPDX.
- Second Option: Go to Google Play Apps for Android and search for MPDX.
The MPDX App should have Cru as the company.
- Tap on Get, Update, or Install. The app is free.
- Locate the MPDX App on your tablet or phone.
- Tap on the MPDX icon to open the app.
Initial Login Into the MPDX Mobile
- Enter the initial Setup Email Address and Password you created for MPDX.
- Then tap the blue Sign In button.
- If you have 2-Factor Authentication enabled on your Okta account, MPDX will then ask for it here.
Setup Fingerprint Verification
- Tap on this link: Setup Touch ID for Apple to enable this on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on this link: Setup Pixel Imprint for Google Pixel.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Get Started button.
Create an Unlock Code
- Tap the screen and enter in a 4-Digit Unlock Code.
- Tap the screen again and enter the Same 4-Digit Unlock Code to confirm.
- MPDX Mobile is now loading your Account.
- Note the Progress Bar at the bottom.
If this process does not seem to be moving, or if it takes more than 5 minutes, please let us know and send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MPDX Mobile Settings
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top left of the screen to see the Settings option.
- Under Account List is the staff account currently connected to MPDX, i.e., TTM | Peter Parker.
- Tap the Blank Space beside the current account.
- Tap on the Account you'd like to select and then tap "Yes" to confirm your choice.
- Task Due can be enable by swiping the Toggle Button to the right.
- Green = On Task Due notifications
- Swipe left to Turn Off Task Due notifications.
- Tap on Logout, i.e., Clark Kent (see above).
- You'll be prompted to Logout by tapping on Yes.
- Or tap on Cancel to go back to the Settings screen.
MPDX Mobile Tech Support
- From the main Dashboard, Tasks, Contacts or Donations screens:
- Tap on the Circled Question Mark for help.
- You will see the options to Request Help (this will prompt you to generate an Email to email@example.com) or View Help Site to read help articles about MPDX Mobile.
- If an email is generated, MPDX Mobile will auto-fill Your Primary Email Address.
- Fill in the Subject so the support team can better assist you.