Multiple Currencies From the Dashboard
- Balance: Each currency type is totalled and converted into the currency by which you are paid.
- Commitment: Financial commitments in multiple currencies and are converted into the currency by which you are paid.
- Legend: Each currency type is represented by a different color.
- Bar Graph: Monthly donation totals are displayed in the corresponding color for each currency type.
Multiple Currencies From Contacts
- Go to the Contacts page and click on a contact name, i.e., Flintstone, Fred and Wilma.
- By default, the Contact People Card (light blue) is displayed.
- Below the name and to the right is the Currency type.
Editing the Currency Type For Individuals
- From people card of the individual contact, Locate the Currency Field.
- Click in the Search Field and type the first few letters, i.e., AU
- Click on the Currency Type, i.e., AUD.
- MPDX will automatically save your selection.
Note:The currency type, for each Contact, will be set by their initial donation. However, this can modified any time, if necessary.
Editing the Currency Type For Multiple Contacts
- From the Contacts page, Select the contacts for whom the currency type should be changed.
- Selected contacts are highlighted in light blue with a Dark Blue Checkbox next to their name.
- Note the Number of Selected contacts next to the Select button.
- Click on Actions and then select Edit Fields.
- Locate the Commitment Currency field.
- Click on the Drop-down Arrow and type the Currency Abbreviation, i.e., AUD.
- Select the Currency Type and click Save.
Reports: Multiple Currencies
MPDX generates contribution reports in multiple currencies, if applicable.
- From the Reports page, the default screen is Donations.
- In the Bar Graph, each currency type corresponds with a specific color in the Legend.
- Beneath the bar graph are the Donations for the Current Month.
- The Currency Type of each gift is listed in the Amount column.
Note: Scroll to the bottom of the current month's Donations to see the Donation Totals by currency.