Adding and Merging Organizations
MPDX allows the connection of multiple organizations with an existing user account. You can then track the multi-currencies from those organizations and merge them into one primary personal account.
Adding Multiple Organizations - Existing MPDX Users
- Click on the Settings gear icon at the top right of your screen.
- Choose Connect Services.
- Click on the drop-down arrow to the right of Organization.
- Click on the blue Add Account button.
- After you click the Add Account button, select the applicable Organization.
- Verify you have selected the correct Organization
- Enter your MPDX Username and Password
- Click on the blue Save button
- Repeat the steps above for each organization in which you have a donation account.
Note: If granted access to the Organization of your choice, it will appear once you hit Save.
Merge Your Accounts
MPDX allows you to merge donations of multiple currencies into one personal account.
- On the top right, select the Account into which all the organizations should be merged.
- Click on Settings and select Manage Account
- Click on Merge Your Accounts to expand the dialog box.
- Select the organizational account in Merging From box
- Select your personal account in the Merging Into box
- Click the Checkbox: This account merge cannot be undone, I accept.
- Verify the merging from and merging into accounts are correct.
- Then click the blue Merge button.