Contacts and Individuals
- Contacts Main View
- Newsletter Type
- Select Contacts
- Hide or View Contacts
- Contacts: People
- People Tab
- Editing People Information
- Details Tab
- Donations Tab
- Tasks Tab
- Referrals Tab
- Notes Tab
- Addresses Tab
Contacts Main View
You can also Add Tags, Remove Tags, Add Task, Log Task, Hide Contacts, and Map Contacts (Google Maps) for select or all contacts.
IMPORTANT: This action cannot be undone!
TNTConnect Groups and User Fields become tags in MPDX.
For more information on Tags click these links: Add, Remove or Edit a Tag | Organizing Contacts with Tags | Tags Cleanup After TntConnect Import.
Click on the link: Lookup with Filters and Tags for more detailed instructions.
Hide or View Contacts
You can find hidden contacts by name or by applying the filter Status: All Hidden.
Contacts - People
Editing People Information
People - Contact Info
- The number and email marked "Primary" will be shown in the people tab, next to each person's name with a green checkmark:
- Any additional numbers or emails not marked "Invalid" will appear when you click the expand arrow next to the contact's name.
- Unless you delete the information entirely, you will still be able to see it when you click "Edit."
- In the case of locked information, you won't be able to delete or make changes, but marking the email or number "Invalid" will hide it from view.
Individual - Details
The Year field must be filled in for both birthdays and anniversaries to be displayed. If the year is unknown, simply enter 1900 or 2000.
People - Social Connections
People - Relationships and Work
The Occupation and Employer, as well as the Relationship Status, will be displayed on an individual's people card.
People Contact Tabs
Details Tab - Financial
Details Tab - Communication
Details Tab - Other Details
Each individual contact must have a Partner Account in order to add or receive donations.
A Bar Graph of gifts for the fiscal year (from the current month). The graph tracks this contact's Commitments, Monthly Goal, and Monthly Average. The bar graph displays gifts from Last Year and This Year, side by side.
Donations Tab - Gift Details
Task Tab - Actions
To edit a task, click on the Task Name link.
If you have connected your Google mail account, the content of email exchanges will show up here as well.
If you've imported your TNTConnect database, your Referred by: <name> would be found in Notes for each contact that had a referral.
View Only Addresses
Edit or Remove Address