Import TntConnect into MPDX
Step One: Export Your TntConnect Database
MPDX requires an XML file of your TntConnect database in order to import all its information. Below are the steps on how to export an XML file from TNTConnect and import it into MPDX.
- Click on File, choose Utilities, the click on Maintenance
- In the popup box, Click on the button, Export Database to XML.
- Click Next.
- Choose MPDX, click on the correct ministry option, and then click on Next
- Click on the Export Database to XML
- Pick a Save File Location, Name your XML file, and then click Save
- The Exporting Database dialog box will pop up; it will disappear when the export is complete.
- After the export is complete, click on Done
Step 2: Import from TntConnect
- Go to https://mpdx.org and log in.
- Click the Tools tab, and then choose Import from TntConnect.
Note: You must have at least version TntConnect 3.2. Click the link: download the latest version.
- Click on Choose File and select the .XML file you saved to your computer.
- Add a Tag i.e., Import, TnTConnect (optional)
- Select either This import should only fill blank fields in... or This is import should override all fields in...based on which platform has the most current information.
- Click Import.
Birthday and Anniversary Dates
Birthdays imported from TntConnect will displayed in MPDX with a 4-digit year YYYY. MPDX requires a birth year in order to display a birth date. If a year was not added to your contacts in TnTConnect, MPDX will display 1900 as the default. This same rule applies to anniversary dates, as well.
Note: After the import, it may take up to 24 hours for your TnTConnect data to fully populate MPDX. You will be sent an email notification upon completion.