In the same way starring an email makes it stand out from your email list, adding a star to a task can make it stand out from your other added or logged Tasks.
To find the Stars feature for Tasks, visit the Tasks tab in MPDX.
You can also use the Stars feature for Tasks from the Tasks tab of a specific contact.
Adding and Removing Stars to and from Tasks:
- A blue star means the Task is STARRED
- An outlined star means the Task is NOT starred
- To Add a Star:
- click the outlined star to the right of the task you want to select
- The star will turn blue when selected
- You can add a star from the Tasks tab, or from the Tasks tab within a specific contact
- To Remove a Star
- click the blue star to the right of the task you want to deselect
- The star will turn from blue to an outlined star when deselected
- You can remove a star from the Tasks tab, or from the Tasks tab within a specific contact
- When you add or remove a star from a specific task, the change made will be applied to that task in both the main Tasks tab of MPDX AND to the Tasks Tab within the specific contact page of the contact associated with the task.
Filter Search by Stars:
In the same way you select and deselect stars, you can select and deselect the Stars filter. Just click the blue star to remove the Stars Filter, or the outlined star to add the Stars filter.
- The Stars filter can be used with other MPDX Task Filters
- When you choose the Reset Filters option, the Stars filter will also be reset. This does not remove the stars you’ve added to specific tasks. It simply resets the current filters.
- As a Note: the Contact Stars feature and Task Stars feature operate independently from one another. Which means, starring a task does not add a star to all tasks associated with that contact. Similarly, starring one task for a contact does not add a star to that contact.
- The Task Stars feature is also available on the MPDX iOS and Android mobile apps.