In the same way starring an email makes it stand out from your email list, adding a star to a contact can make that contact stand out from your other MPDX contacts.
To find the Stars feature for Contacts, visit the Contacts tab in MPDX.
There are two ways to view Contacts in MPDX:
- List View
- Flows View
Contact Stars - List View
Contact Stars - Flows View
Adding and Removing Stars to and from Contacts:
- A blue star means the Contact is STARRED
List ViewFlows View
- An outlined star means the Contact is NOT starred
List ViewFlows View
- To Add a Star:
- click the outlined star to the right of the contact you want to select
- The star will turn blue when selected
- You can add a star from the Contacts List view by looking at the star filter to the right of the specific contact at the far right of the screen.
- You can add a star from the Contacts Flows view by
- To Remove a Star
- click the blue star to the right of the contact you want to deselect
- The star will turn from blue to an outlined star when deselected
- You can remove a star from the Contacts List view by
- You can remove a star form the Contacts Flows view by
Filter Search by Stars:
In the same way you select and deselect stars, you can select and deselect the Stars filter. The Stars filter helps you see only starred Contacts.
Once you have completed your star tasks, turn the stars filter off to see your full list once again. Just click the blue star to remove the Stars Filter, or the outlined star to add the Stars filter.
Stars Filter Search: Contacts List View
Stars Filter Search: Contacts Flows View
- The Stars filter can be used with other MPDX Contact Filters
- When you choose the Reset Filters option, the Stars filter will also be reset. This does not remove the stars you’ve added to specific contacts. It simply resets the current filtered search.
- As a Note: the Contact Stars feature and Task Stars feature operate independently from one another. Which means, starring a contact does not add a star to all tasks associated with that contact. Similarly, starring one task for a contact does not add a star to that contact.
- The Contact Stars feature is also available on the MPDX iOS and Android mobile apps.