Weekly Appointments and Results
This table tracks the Weekly Appointments and Results of those appointments in the form of New Monthly Partners, New Appeal Pledges, Monthly Support Gained and Lost and Special Needs Gained within the given week. The set week range is Sunday-Saturday and column headings will display Sunday's date.
- An Individual appointment in the MPDX system is defined as any one completed appointment regardless of the number of individuals/partners present. One individual appointment may have 15 partners present, but counts as 1 appointment, not 15 appointments.
- Appointments must be input manually by the user as either a Log Task or completing a already existing task in order to count toward the week’s tally.
- The color coding of Red, Yellow or Green for the number of Individual Appointments are coded according to the number of logged appointments within that week’s date range. Green (10+ logged appointments), Yellow (8-9 logged appointments), Red (0-7 logged appointments)
- The average column is generated by taking the total value per row for the 3 completed weeks and dividing it by 3 to give the weekly average for the number of completed weeks
- New Monthly Partners: this value is a count of all Contacts whose status is updated to “Partner - Financial” in the date range specified
- New Special Needs Commitments: this value is the sum of any special gift commitments manually added by the user as part of an on-going Appeal in the date range
- Monthly Support Gained This Week: This is a sum of the INCREASED amount of all commitment amounts raised in the current week compared to the previous week and converted to the currency of the account being coached
- Monthly Support Lost This Week: This is the sum of the DECREASED amount of all commitment amounts lowered in the current week compared to the previous week and converted to the currency of the account being coached
- Special Needs Gained This Week: The sum total of any donation received that does not match a commitment amount for a Contact
- The average column is generated by taking the total value per row for the 3 completed weeks and dividing it by 3 to give the weekly average for the number of completed weeks. It does not include the current week, since the current week is not complete and would reduce the actual average