Cleaning Up and Organizing Tasks
Task Cleanup After Import
After a data import from, for example, TntConnect all your tasks are populated in MPDX.
- Go to the the Tasks page.
Organizing Overdue Tasks
If you have overdue tasks, that are expired, you can mark them complete or delete the tasks.
Specific Overdue Tasks
- Click on the drop-down on the top left and select Overdue.
- All the Overdue Tasks will be displayed on the right.
- Click on the Checkbox (now dark blue) to Select Specific Contacts.
- Click on the Actions button, then choose Complete Tasks or Delete Tasks.
All Overdue Tasks
- Click on the Select button and choose Select All # Tasks, i.e., All 9 Tasks.
- Click on the Actions button, then choose Complete Tasks or Delete Tasks (see above).
Organizing Tasks with Tags
For Tasks that were imported from Google or TntConnect, a Tag can be added to more quickly identify them.
Organizing Imported with Tags
- On the top left, select All (left)
- Click the Select button and then Select All # Tasks, i.e., 20 Tasks.
- Click on the Actions button.
- Then select Add Tags.
- Under Create New Tags, type the Tag Name, i.e., TntConnect.
- Press Enter and then click Save.
- The tag, i.e., TntConnect, will be located under the Tags section to the left.
Another way to organize tasks is giving them starred status.
- On the top left, select Upcoming tasks.
- To the right of any task, click on the Star icon to make it a priority (blue star).
- On the top left, select Starred to display all starred tasks.
- Note that each task has a blue Star icon to the right.
For more information on Tasks, click this link: Create, Edit, and Log Tasks.