Get Started with MPDX
Create an Account Login
In your web browser, go to mpdx.org.
- You can use either your Relay, or Key to sign in.
- If you don't have a Relay/Key username and password, click on the Create An Account link.
- Enter an Email Address, First Name, Last Name, Password and Confirm Password.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters, contain a capital letter, a number or a special character.
- Click Continue when ready
- Or click on the Help dropdown arrow.
- To change the Language, click down arrow.
Complete the Account Verification
- Log into the email account you used to setup your Relay or Key login
- Locate the email with subject line: Verify Your Account
- Click the verify your new account link.
Setting Up Your MPDX Account
- After your account has been verified, log into MPDX.
- Verify your Speaking Language or click the drop down to change.
- Start by clicking Let’s Begin.
- First connect to to your Organization, such as Cru USA.
- You may need to put in a username and password.
- Click "Hooray! Take me to MPDX!"
Note: If you raise support in multiple countries, or with multiple organizations, you should choose that organization, and then click add account.
- Set a Default Account by clicking the dropdown arrow.
- Then click Save.
- If you raise support in multiple countries, you can add and merge those organizations.
Next set your Locale by clicking the dropdown arrow and then click Save.
- Type in your Monthly Goal (set by your MPD coach) and click Save.
- Set your Home Country (where you mail your prayer letter) and click Save.
- Then set your Notifications: Email and create Tasks.
Note: These notifications are sent to the email address you used to log into MPDX.
Setting Connect Services
- Next sync MPDX with your Google account, MailChimp, PrayerLetter, or ChalkLine services by logging into each account.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to each service to connect it to MPDX.
Note: If you have been using MPDX, all of your contacts, tasks, task histories, donations, and reports will be stored in MPDX.