Adding Your Google Account
To sync MPDX with your Google calendar:
- Click the gear icon (Settings) button and select Connect Services.
- Scroll down to External Services.
- Click on Google and then Add Account.
- Sign into your Google Account using your Gmail address.
- Click on Next.
- Click Allow to grant MPDX access to your Google Account.
Google Calendar Integration
Once you grant MPDX access to your Google Account:
- You will see your Gmail Address listed.
- An Account Sync Dot will appear in green at the top right.
- To integrate your calendar the Edit button.
- Click on Enable Calendar Integration.
- The Calendar tab will have a green dot to indicate the sync was successful.
- Select the Tasks you want to allow MPDX to display on your Google Calendar.
- Click the Sync Calendar button.