Create Groups in Google Contacts
Creating Groups (Labels) in Google Contacts
- Log into your Gmail Account.
- Click on the Google Apps icon
- Click on the Contacts icon.
- Your Google Contacts should open in a separate window or tab.
- On the left, local the Labels section and click on Create Label.
- Type in the Label Name, i.e., MPDX and click OK.
The MPDX label will displayed in the Labels List.
- Select the Contacts you want to add to the label, i.e., MPDX.
- Click on the Manage Labels menu.
- Select the New Label.
Note: Once you've added the selected Google Contacts to that new group, you are ready to Import Google Contacts into MPDX.