Tags for Tasks: Add, Remove, Edit, Delete
To learn about how to filter Contacts using Tags visit the Tags for Contacts: Add, Remove, Delete, Edit article.
The Task and Contact Tags are different from one another:
- If you add a tag to a Task it WILL NOT add that tag to any other tasks for that Contact
- If you add a tag to a Task it WILL NOT add that tag to a Contact
- If you add a tag to a Contact it WILL NOT add that tag to any tasks for that Contact
Add a Tag
To organize your tasks into specific groups by tags, you will first need to add tag(s).
Adding a Tag or Tags to a Single Task
- Go to the Tasks tab and Add Task or Log Task. Or, click on a task to "Eit Task".
- Add or edit any task details to fill the needed fields
- Where it says "Tags", type the name of the tag, and press enter.
- The new tag will appear on the specific listed Task under the Tags section in the Tasks tab of a A Contact's Page and on the min Tasks page. The Tag will also appear under the Tags Filters menu.
Adding a Tag or Tags to Multiple Tasks
You can also add a tag to multiple tasks at one time. To do this:
- Go to the Tasks tab.
- Apply any Filters needed to narrow your list.
- Click the checkbox to the left of each listed task to which you want to add the Tag
- Click on the Actions button, then Add Tags.