You are able to set Notifications for yourself using this tool that will alert you to the changes you consider important. These can be updated at any time.
- Click on the Settings gear icon, then choose Notifications.
Select the types of notifications you would like to receive: In App, Email, or Task
- In App - a “push notification” will be generated and appear in your Mobile app for each notification type you select from the list
NOTE: In order to receive In App notifications, you must have push notifications enabled on your iOS or Android device. To check this, you can go to Notifications in your devices settings and ensure the app is authorized to send you notifications.
- Email - a notification will be generated and sent to the email associated with your account for each notification type you select
- Task - a task for the associated contact will be added to your Tasks list each time a notification type you have selected applies
Below is an example of how an “In App” or “push notification” will appear when notifications for the app have been enabled on your iOS or Android device:
Below the gold bar is a list of notifications to help facilitate a better MPD process
The full list of Notifications available includes:
- Partner gave a Special Gift
- Partner missed a gift
- Partner started giving
- Partner is on your physical newsletter list but has no mailing address
- Partner gave less than commitment
- Partner gave with commitment of semi-annual or more
- Partner gave a larger gift than commitment
- Partner is on the email newsletter but has no people with a valid email address
- Partner have not had an attempted call logged in the past year
- Partner have not had a thank you note logged in the past year
- Partner (semiannual, annual, etc) has an expected donation one month from now. Send them a reminder.
- Partner recontinued giving
- New Partner added and merged
- New Partner added but no merged
- New Partner added with no duplicate found
- New contact added through your Give Site subscription form
- NOTE: this notification is only available if your organization has this feature enabled
- Partner has upcoming anniversary
- Partner has upcoming birthday
- Partner received a new address from the donation system
- NOTE: this notification is only available if your organization syncs your account with a donation system
To choose the time you would like to receive the notifications:
- Click on the Settings gear icon, then from the drop-down menu, select Preferences.
- Under the heading Personal Preferences, find the box marked Time to Send Notifications.
- From the drop-down menu, choose any time from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Ensure that your time zone is set properly by choosing from the drop-down menu under the heading Timezone.