Push Notifications are a way for you to receive your MPDX notifications on your iOS or Android device. This process works just like email notifications in MPDX, but sent directly to your phone. When receiving push notifications, you will get an alert on your phone, tablet, or smart watch just like you do any other notifications.
To activate In App notifications from Web:
- Click on ‘Settings’ in the upper right corner of the MPDX web screen.
- From the drop-down menu, choose ‘Notifications.’ This will bring up a list of all the categories for which you may choose to receive notifications: In App, Email and Task
- Click the box under the ‘In App’ column for each MPDX push notification you would like to receive on your mobile device.
To choose the time you would like to receive the notifications:
- Click ‘Settings’ in the upper right corner of the MPDX web screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘Preferences.’
- Under the heading ‘Personal Preferences,’ find the box marked ‘Time to Send Notifications.’ From the drop-down menu, choose any time from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Ensure that your time zone is set properly by choosing from the drop-down menu under the heading ‘Timezone.’
In order to receive MPDX In App notifications, you must have push notifications enabled on your iOS or Android device. To check this, you can go to Notifications in your devices settings and ensure MPDX is authorized to send you notifications.