MPDX Quick Reference Guide
Dashboard - Monthly Goal
Dashboard - Monthly Activity
- Displayed at the top are Goal, Average, and Committed amounts.
- The Monthly Bar Graph gives you Monthly Totals for the fiscal year from the current month.
- Hover your mouse over any Monthly bar (gold) and view a monthly total.
Dashboard: To Do This Week
Under the Bar Graph are quick links to:
- Partner Care, Tasks Due This Week, Late Commitments, and Newsletter status.
To Do This Week: Partner Care - Prayer
- Click on the circle to the right of any of the partner names to finish (log) the task associated with that contact
- Click the View All option to see all of the Prayer Request Tasks associated with this week
To Do This Week: Partner Care - Celebrations
- Weekly birthdays (cake with candles icon) and anniversaries (two rings icon) will be displayed in this section. This list includes celebrations 1 week back and 3 weeks forward from the current MPD week.
- Click on the circle to the right of any of the partner names to add a task associated with that contact
- Click the View All option to see all of the Celebrations associated with this week
To Do This Week: Tasks Due This Week
- Click on any partner name to edit the Task for that contact
- Click on the circle to the right of a partner’s name to finish (or log) that task
To Do This Week: Late Commitments
- Each partner name links to that ministry partner’s contact page
- Select View All to see the complete list of partners with Late Commitments
To Do This Week: Newsletter
- Click on Newsletter to see the dropdown menu and Log Newsletter, Export Email, or Export Physical (prayer letter).
- Latest tells you the date of your last logged Newsletter
Dashboard - Referrals, Appeals, Weekly Activity
- Recent Referrals is a list of referrals created in the last 2 weeks
- Referrals On Hand is a list of all contacts that have a “referrer” and are statues “Never Contacted, Ask in Future, Cultivate Relationship, or Contact for Appointment.
- The Appeal marked Primary will be shown here
- Click View All Appeals to see a list of Appeals or to select a new Primary Appeal
Dashboard: Weekly Activity
- Click the arrows to page through previous weeks
- These values increase as tasks are finished or logged within MPDX
To display a specific group of tasks you can:
- Click on a Task Status or use Task Filter.
Click the Add Task button to create a single task.
Click on the Log Task button to log a single completed task.
You can Select All Tasks to perform global edits on the tasks listed.
Click the Actions button to Complete Tasks, Edit Tasks, Add Tags, Remove Tags, and Delete Tasks.
Click on the Star icon to make those tasks a Priority (starred).
Click on the Speech Bubble icon to add Comments to a task.
Select a Single Task (blue checkbox) and then click the Trash icon to delete it.
Adding a Task
- Fill out Task Name and select an Action, i.e. Newsletter - Email.
- Select a Due Date and Time and then add Contacts, if applicable.
- Add any applicable Tags, i.e., call this week.
- Set the Notify Me in minutes or hours before the due date and time.
- Finally, add any applicable Comment(s) and click the Save button.
- Fill out the Subject, i.e., May 2021 Prayer Letter.
- Click on an Action, i.e., Newsletter - Physical.
- Select a Completed On date and time (when the newsletter was sent out).
- Add any Comments, i.e., Asked for Increase.
- Displayed at the top are Goal, Average, and Committed.
- Below the progress bar, is the Multi-Currency Legend.
- There is also a Bar Graph of the fiscal year, from the current month.
- Click on any Monthly Gold Bar to see a total.
- You can click on < Previous Month or Next Month > to see Donation reports for different months
Reports: Current Monthly Report
- Under the Donations section, is the current month's activity, i.e., April 2021.
- Each Contact Name is a hyperlink to that specific contact.
- Click on the Previous Month or Next Month buttons for other monthly reports.
- Click on the Paper/Pen icon to edit a donation.
Scroll to the bottom of Donations to see the total given for the month.
- Contributions By Salary Currency, i.e., USD is listed by fiscal year from the current month.
- Click Expand Partner Info for more details.
- Click on Export CSV for a spreadsheet report
Expected Monthly Total
The Likely Partners This Month and the Possible Partners This Month (Current Month).
Scroll down to see Possible Partners This Month and an Estimated Total.
Click on Contacts and type the last name in the Search Contacts box.
Choose Select All Contacts to edit contacts in bulk.
- Once the contacts are selected, click on the Actions button and select Edit Fields.
- Or you can Add Tags, Remove Tags, Add Task, Log Task, Hide Contacts, Map Contacts (Google), Add to Appeal, Add to new Appeal, or Export Emails.
Applying Filters and Tags
Apply a Filter of Status, i.e., Partner - Financial for a list of current donors.
Or apply a Contact Location, City filter for a list of donors in that area.
Click on the Reset Filters button to start over or Save Filters to save multiple applied filters.
Click on one or more Tags to filter on all the contacts with that tag(s).
Click on a Contact Name to view and edit their individual record.
- The Primary Person and their contact info are displayed by default.
- Click in any field or on any drop-down to edit primary person's information.
- You can Add Referrals, Add Task, Log Task, Hide People.
- Click on any tab: Details, Donations, TasksReferrals, Notes, Addresses, and People for more detailed information and its location.
- If you clicked on the Edit link on a donor name, you will see Contact Info by default.
- Verify or edit Phone Numbers and select a Primary or mark Invalid, if applicable.
- Verify or edit Email Addresses and select a Primary or mark Invalid, if applicable.
- Verify or edit the Title, First Name, and Last Name of this person.
- Verify or edit the Legal First Name, Gender, Birthday and Anniversary information.
- Verify or edit the Alma Mater of this person.
- Click the Deceased checkbox, if applicable.
Add links for a contact's Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and a Website.
- You can select or change a Relationship Status, i.e., Married.
- Add a Relationship like a spouse or child.
- Fill in the Occupation and Employer which displays on the People Card.
- The top section is your MPDX Personal Preferences.
- Language and Locale will affect things like phone numbers, postal codes, and currency.
- Default Account should be your primary organization staff account.
- Make sure the Timezone is set to where you live.
- Time to Send Notifications allows you to choose your timing preference from the dropdown menu.
- The Account Name can be modified to something simpler like Peter Parker.
- The Monthly Goal should be set to what your organization has recommended.
- Your Home Country should be set to where you live.
- Your Default Currency is critical to accurate donation amounts, totals, and reports.
- You can opt in and choose to be an Early Adopter to be the first to try new trial features in MPDX.
- The MPD Info should be set to match the MPD goals and time frame that your organization has recommended.
- Under Notifications are partner In App, Email and Task notifications (scroll down for more options).
- In the Email column, check any option to receive an email notification.
- Scroll down and click "Save." You can change your notification settings at any time.
- Connect Google to MPDX, i.e., @cru.org or @gmail.com to track MPDX activity on the go.
- Make sure to set your Organization to the correct ministry.
Note: MPDX will redirect you to your MailChimp, PrayerLetters or ChalkLine login screen.
- Manage Account Access – add an email address to grant access to your MPDX account (use wisely).
- Merge Your Accounts – to merge multiple personal ministry accounts into one.
- Merge Spouse Accounts – if separate, add your spouse’s personal ministry account to yours.
- Manage Coaches – add an email address to grant coaching access to your MPDX account. This allows an MPD coach, staff, or supervisor to see your MPD progress without seeing any personally identifiable information of your contacts.