Organizing Contacts with Tags
Adding a Single and Then Tags to Multiple Contacts
To organize your contacts into specific groups by tags, you will need to first add a single tag.
Adding a Single Tag to a Contact
- Go to the Contacts page and click on a contact name.
- Locate and click on the Details tab.
- Scroll down until you find the Tags section.
- Click in the space below and type the name of the tag, and then press enter.
- The new tag will appear under the Tags section in the contact and on the main contacts page.
For additional help, click on the link: Adding Tags.
Adding Tags to Multiple Contacts
Once you added that tag to a single contact and you see it in your Tags list, then you can add it to as many contacts that are applicable.
- Click once to highlight the Contacts to whom you want to add the same Tag (see blue checkbox).
- The number selected contacts will appear next to the Select button.
- Click on the Actions button, then Add Tags.
For additional help, click on the link: Add Tags for Multiple Contacts.