Adding a Ministry Account
Adding Ministry Accounts
- If you do not already have and MPDX login, you will need to Create an Account.
- If you have been using TntConnect, then you should already have an MPDX ministry account.
- If your ministry organization is not listed, email email@example.com and ask them to add MPDX Profile for your ministry to use in MPDX.
Adding a Ministry Requirements
- Name of the MPDX Profile, i.e., UH Fellowship Dinner (18 character maximum).
- Staff name and Staff number of the person requesting the access to the profile (your info).
- Ministry Designation number(s) to add to the profile (the account number).
Accessing an Added Ministry in MPDX
Once the ministry organization is added to MPDX you can:
- Click the drop-down box, at the top right of MPDX, next to the Settings button.
- You can toggle between your personal account and ministry accounts via the drop-down box.
- You can share your MPDX account by managing your account access.